Saturday, August 10, 2013

Operation 9 Months Off - Week 2




Well, it's been another week since I shared my weight loss goals and plan - let's see how I did!

Here's a reminder of the rewards I have planned for reaching weight loss goals:
Reach 0 point (post-Owen/pre-Noah weight): Get my eyebrows done
-5 pounds: Massage
-10 pounds: Manicure/pedicure
-20 pounds (pre-Owen weight): New woven wrap - a shortie 
-30 pounds: Haircut/color
-40 pounds: Overnight date/mini vacation 
-50 pounds (goal weight): New wardrobe (I'll need it!) 

How did I do this week:
It was another crummy week for activity and calories! It rained 3 days and we all came down with colds and I could probably come up with a few more excuses to ;) - but anyway - didn't do too well, although it could have been worse!

Activity Goals: 
1. Workout/video 3x/wk - FAIL - one workout 
2.  Run/walk 3x/wk - FAIL - one 7 mile walk - better than nothing, but still a fail
3. Stay under calorie goal 6x/wk FAIL - I went over calories 3 days this week, not much, but still
4. Reach 10,000 steps 4x/wk FAIL - 1/4 days
5. Reach 10 flights of stairs every day -  FAIL - 2/7 days
6. Drink 100oz of water/day - FAIL - 1/7 days - once you get out of the habit it's hard to get back! 

Measurements (starting points in italics): 
Waist (smallest point): 34" (35")
Hips (largest point): 45" (45")
Arms: 12" (12")
Thighs: 28" - changed position to measure this is the new starting point
Chest: 40" (40")
Weight: +3.8 (+4.9lb) - down 5.9 from post-vacation weight


Since, I went from no workouts and no runs/walks to one of each this week, maybe next week I'll pull off two of each?? I was really hoping that posting here was going to keep me accountable and help me to do better sticking with this, but I don't seem to be doing too well so far! I really want to make healthy habits, but I'm pretty stuck in my old unhealthy ones and I've been really good at finding excuses for why I can't do things and why I need crummy snacks! (Like it rained 3 days this week so I couldn't exercise and we all got crummy colds - although I could have figured something out if I made it a priority!) Thankfully, the weight gain last week was really vacation bloat and I'm down a little from the week before!!! It looks like I have found the right calorie intake to lose weight slowly and still maintain my milk supply - yay! I'm still hovering at the same weight I've been at for two months now though, and it's super frustrating! Anyone else in the same boat? Want to do this together and help encourage one another and keep each other on track?? I'd love a partner, or several, in this! Let me know!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...