Monday, March 4, 2013

25 weeks

                                                         And because J is of course on call and this is already late -                                                                  you get a lovely iPhone bathroom selfie! Can't get any classier than that!
Baby's size: Cauliflower [ about 13.5 in., 1.5 lb.]  
During my ultrasound at (23 weeks this little guy measured in at 1lb8oz so he's probably even a little bigger than that now!

How far along: 25 Weeks

Sleep: Much better since I started going to the Chiropractor! It takes a little while, but with my "snoogle" pillow I can eventually get comfortable and sleep pretty well - at least until Owen ends up in our bed and tries to sleep on my face!

Maternity Clothes: Been wearing all maternity pants for what seems like forever now - but some of my tank tops are starting to show my belly so it looks like I need to stick with just maternity tops now too :(

Food cravings: None really, although I did go through half a gallon of Rocky Road this week....mmmm!

Food aversions: Not really any aversions either - although J ate some lobster ravioli tonight and I could hardly sit across the table from him - those things really grossed me out and I couldn't even smell them it was just the thought

Symptoms I HAVE: starting to get some heartburn at night and after spicy foods - not too bad yet, but other than that feeling pretty good

Doctor’s Appointment: Next one is 3/6 - should talk with doc some more about the results of our ultrasound with the Peri - and probably do the GD test - I really, really don't want to end up with it again this time and I'm starting to get a little scared about the test!

Movement: he's moving around like crazy - only seen/felt movement from the outside a few times, but I'm feeling him a least a few times every day now!

Belly Button: Still an innie - but getting a little shallower

Gender: Baby Boy - we were planning on a surprise, but the perinatologist accidentally let me see the "goods"

Best moment of the week: Owen started giving kisses to "baby Noah,"  "listening" to Noah's heart with his toy stethoscope, and pointing at my belly when we ask where Noah is - oh and officially reaching "viability" - if anything were to happen - they would at least try to help of Noah!

What I’m looking forward to: A glass of wine - oooh and an Italian BMT from Subway - I just don't trust them to get it fully heated up 

What I miss: Being able to carry Owen for more than 10 minutes without being exhausted and desperate to put him down!

{I borrowed the format for these entries from Eight Days a Week - who borrowed it from Finding Beauty in the Ordinary}
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...